Admission - Opening Hours
- Full Price: €2, Concessions: €1
- Special Ticket Package: Full Price: €3, Concessions: €2
Book your ticket online here
Free Admission Days:
- 27 September, World Tourism Day
- Sundays from 1 November to 31 March
- Free Entrance Pass holders.
- Parents accompanying primary school educational visits.
- Teachers and professors accompanying visits by primary, secondary and tertiary education schools and institutions.
- Greek and EU Member State citizens over 65 years of age, on presentation of an ID Card or Passport.
- International Council of Museums (ICOM) or International Council on Monuments and Sites (ICOMOS) card holders, on presentation of the card.
- Members of Friends of Museums and Archaeological Sites Societies and Associations throughout Greece, on presentation of a validated membership card.
- Young persons aged 18 or under, on presentation of an ID Card or Passport.
- Official guests of the Greek State, with the authorisation of the Director General of Antiquities and Cultural Heritage.
- People accompanying visually and mobility impaired visitors.
- Employees of the Archaeological Receipts and Expropriations Fund (TAPA), on presentation of a professional ID card.
- Employees of the Credit Management Fund for Archaeological Works (TDPEAE), on presentation of a professional ID card.
- Employees of the Ministry of Culture and Tourism, on presentation of a professional ID card.
- Students at Higher Education Institutions and Equivalent Schools of non-EU Member States, on presentation of a student card.
- Students at Higher Education Institutions, Technological Education Institutes or Equivalent Schools of EU Member States, and also Tourist Guide Schools, on presentation of a student card.